Project Aubade
Welcome to Project Aubade! Drop by this topic if you are thinking about joining! Thank you!

http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/t62-welcome-to-project-aubade-this-is-what-you-need-to-know


Deep within a lab in Iceland, a new virtual reality project has been launched. The participants, however, were kidnapped. Welcome to the world of Project Aubade.
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 What is this? [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coon

avatar

Posts : 89
Bits : 257
Join date : 2017-04-14

PostSubject: What is this? [Open]   Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:18 pm

Mason had tried to find some solitude after everyone's adventure with the weird voice in the sky. He discovered that he head a book in his inventory, and now carried it with him to a sort of secluded spot in the forest to take a look at. He would have preferred a knife or something that was sharp instead of a book, but the book itself was pretty hefty enough he could cause some damage with it by itself.

The mage sat down against a tree, setting the book in his lap. He opened the cover to look at what was inside. His pale green eyes scanned the words on the page. It seemed like they were just some spells. So he was some type of wizard of some sort? He didn't know the proper term for it. That was pretty cool, but it looked like it took a lot of prep for some of these. He would maybe have to practice with this stuff, if he wanted any chance to make it out of here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crystal

avatar

Posts : 86
Bits : 279
Join date : 2017-04-14
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: What is this? [Open]   Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:39 am

Being a cleric suited Claire well, being that she had alway's been involved with her church and god. Ever since this situation Claire had felt as if her relationship with god grew stronger, but she still didn't want to be stuck in this virtual reality. She wanted to be back home with her family and she prayed to god every night that he would safely guide her home, back into the arm's of her lovely family.

Claire had been passing by, traveling through the forest but when she had spotted another player she quickly hid behind a tree and watched them from afar. She placed the hood of her jacket on her head so it would cover her face and she did her best to move away slowly from him. Claire didn't want to meet anyone she didn't trust anybody unless god willed it. As she continued to step away from him Claire didn't see the twigs that were scattered nearby and stepped on one by accident. Claire flinched at the snap and bit her lip.. well maybe he didn't hear it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sombra

avatar

Posts : 15
Bits : 246
Join date : 2017-04-14
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: What is this? [Open]   Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:13 am

Idris sulked around the forest, her Doc Marten-clad feet crunching on the leaves. She didn't want to be here, in this ridiculous world. She didn't ask to be kidnapped, she didn't ask to be taken here. All she wanted to do was go home. And now she'd been given this absurd title - 'cleric' - and she'd found a cross in her inventory. She was not religious in the slightest - she smirked at the irony of it. An atheist, becoming a cleric. Well, if it meant she wasn't going to die, she supposed it worked. She didn't care, as long as she could go home. She'd already had enough of this virtual reality.
Out of the corner of her eye, Idris suddenly spotted another player - a boy, holding a hefty book. Seems like he got a better inventory item than I did, she thought. Did nobody get a knife, though?
There was no use hiding, anyway. The boots would have given away her location ages ago.
What the hell.
She trudged up to him and plonked herself down. "Well, you've got something you can give someone a concussion with, at least."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coon

avatar

Posts : 89
Bits : 257
Join date : 2017-04-14

PostSubject: Re: What is this? [Open]   Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:34 am

As soon as Mason heard the twig snap, his head shot up from the book and his pale green eyes glared in the direction of the girl hiding behind the tree. Though his attention was pulled away shortly after because of another girl approaching. His eyes followed the girl as she walked up and sat down next to him. He wasn't exactly fond of this situation and the girl having the gall to sit next to him.

The boy rolled his eyes away from the girl. Though it did seem like she was just as pissed off as he was about this situation. "I don't know the fighting system for this game, but at least I can throw this at people." He said rather plainly. His eyes looking back up to the girl hiding behind the tree, his eyes narrowing into a glare once again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crystal

avatar

Posts : 86
Bits : 279
Join date : 2017-04-14
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: What is this? [Open]   Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:38 am

She stayed still, almost as if she turned into a human statue..

In her mind she was hoping, praying! That he didn't notice her. Her lip began to swell as she didn't change her position at all she didn't glance behind her to see if he was coming towards the noise she caused, and her heart began to thump. She felt relieved when she had heard another player and the two seemed to begin talking.. now this was her chance.. to escape!

Slowly she began to move again taking cover behind the tree's however she didn't pay attention to where she was walking again.. and well broke another twig. She cursed under her breath as she heard the twig snap, well now she was screwed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sombra

avatar

Posts : 15
Bits : 246
Join date : 2017-04-14
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: What is this? [Open]   Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:46 pm

Idris smirked. "Meanwhile, this..." She held up the cross. "looks nice, I guess, but unless there's an exorcism that needs to be done, there's not much use for it." She shoved it back in her coat pocket, rolling her eyes a little. "Well, we're a bit fucked over here, and there's no sign of us getting out anytime soon. If I'm stuck here forever....ay, I'm not going to be very happy, let's leave it at that." As she spoke, the girl noticed the snapping of a twig in the distance, and quickly glanced around. She spotted another girl, looking like she was trying to make a hasty exit. "Hey, you alright love?" she shouted. What was she trying to escape from? Was there...something here?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What is this? [Open]   

Back to top Go down
 
What is this? [Open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound...
» Work of Art (open to all)
» The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)
» Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play)
» Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Aubade :: First Level - The Valley :: Maeko Forest-
Jump to: