Project Aubade
Welcome to Project Aubade! Drop by this topic if you are thinking about joining! Thank you!

http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/t62-welcome-to-project-aubade-this-is-what-you-need-to-know

Deep within a lab in Iceland, a new virtual reality project has been launched. The participants, however, were kidnapped. Welcome to the world of Project Aubade.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

At Peace [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crystal

Bits : 215

PostSubject: At Peace [Open]   Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:41 am

Ever since her battle with Richter Claire had self doubt. Who was she? What was she meant to do? Why was she here? She hated not knowing her purpose, whenever Richter called her just a 'Cleric' made her blood pump through her veins, she wanted to prove him wrong - prove everyone wrong. Since when was the ability of a Cleric doubted? She could do so much more then just healing!... right? Claire glanced down at her cross, her hand slowly clutching it. Maybe her failing was a good thing... maybe she should find some friends, make an alliance with a group and take on the gate keeper again. She leaned back onto a tree and glanced at the blue sky, all she wanted to do was return home but being a cleric was difficult. She couldn't do things alone, she had to work with others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coon

Bits : 193

PostSubject: Re: At Peace [Open]   Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:13 am

"I thought I would find someone here." The ranger said as she stood a decent distance from the cleric. She saw the slight implications in the ground earlier that someone had walked thought here. Rowan, who's gender was a bit unknown and her clothes didn't help,  ooked at the girl. "What are you doing here by yourself anyway? You might end up in danger."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crystal

Bits : 215

PostSubject: Re: At Peace [Open]   Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:50 am

Claire glanced over at Rowan when she had heard someone speak. She gave the ranger a small wave and a smile. "Hi" She said with a small mumble glancing at their bow, so there was another ranger huh? "Oh.. well I was just thinking to myself." Claire said with a soft sigh looking up towards the pixelated sky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At Peace [Open]   

Back to top Go down

At Peace [Open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1