Project Aubade
Welcome to Project Aubade! Drop by this topic if you are thinking about joining! Thank you!

http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/t62-welcome-to-project-aubade-this-is-what-you-need-to-know
Project Aubade
Welcome to Project Aubade! Drop by this topic if you are thinking about joining! Thank you!

http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/t62-welcome-to-project-aubade-this-is-what-you-need-to-know
Project Aubade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deep within a lab in Iceland, a new virtual reality project has been launched. The participants, however, were kidnapped. Welcome to the world of Project Aubade.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Echo's Plebeian Art Dump [Project ver.]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo
Keeper of the Akashic Records
Echo

Bits : 3089

Echo's Plebeian Art Dump [Project ver.] Empty
PostSubject: Echo's Plebeian Art Dump [Project ver.]   Echo's Plebeian Art Dump [Project ver.] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 7:46 pm

Echo's Plebeian Art Dump [Project ver.] JWy1cNZ
I dump my art on WCC usually, but I thought it'd be a good idea to start dumping Project art here (because I'm probably going to do a lot of Project art since fantasy RPG is 500% my aesthetic). There's two other designs that I've done, but they're related to the plot of the site; I'll reveal them in due time. Gonna do monthly updates, for the most part. I don't know what else to say, so uh, take some scribbles that I finished prior to site launch.

Hano Design:
Rory:
Damian:

Post-launch (month 1)

Affiliate Pic:
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Bits : 2595

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Plebeian Art Dump [Project ver.]   Echo's Plebeian Art Dump [Project ver.] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 6:50 pm

wow all sooo cute and good Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Bits : 2626
Location : Indiana - The only place where you get all four seasons in a week

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Plebeian Art Dump [Project ver.]   Echo's Plebeian Art Dump [Project ver.] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 6:51 pm

Easter Hano is a beautiful babchild <3
Back to top Go down
http://pokefarm.com/user/Bayx
Bun Bun
Romanian Mail-Order Bride
Bun Bun

Bits : 2509

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Plebeian Art Dump [Project ver.]   Echo's Plebeian Art Dump [Project ver.] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 9:02 am

Darnit Echo why don't you take requests?

someone has to draw my cute children ;-; and I am in no position to do that
Back to top Go down
Echo
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Plebeian Art Dump [Project ver.]   Echo's Plebeian Art Dump [Project ver.] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 12:15 pm

Thank youuu everyone~
And I don't do requests because I tend to have a lot of stuff I want to draw already... A lot. I have pretty little motivation to do requests too, unless I've got a whole bunch of inspiration at the moment. I do plan to do raffles here and there eventually, though!
Back to top Go down
Echo
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Plebeian Art Dump [Project ver.]   Echo's Plebeian Art Dump [Project ver.] Icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2017 6:29 pm

Quick updates. Have some spoiler-y images that I can't share... as usual. lol Like gatekeeper designs, but I mean |D
Was very self-indulgent and drew a lot of Callum. I have a bias towards him that's never going to leave. Sorry Lily.
Did some practice with varying expressions and drawing kids. Children are sooo fun to draw;; except callum doesn't look that different now

Hano Design (old/rough; 100% scrapped):
Callum Design:
Lily Design:
More Callum:
Shepard Design:
Mason + Callum (children ver.):
Mason + Callum (children ver.; comic test; very large):
Hano (child ver.):

Probably going to end up drawing more later tonight, buuut, oh welll.
Not very satisfied with how I color eyes yet. Still trying to find something that I'll really like that's simple but pleasant to look at. It's too simple currently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Plebeian Art Dump [Project ver.]   Echo's Plebeian Art Dump [Project ver.] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Echo's Plebeian Art Dump [Project ver.]
Page 1 of 1