Project Aubade
Welcome to Project Aubade! Drop by this topic if you are thinking about joining! Thank you!

http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/t62-welcome-to-project-aubade-this-is-what-you-need-to-know

Deep within a lab in Iceland, a new virtual reality project has been launched. The participants, however, were kidnapped. Welcome to the world of Project Aubade.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Incoming Absence

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitty

Bits : 189
Location : Indiana - The only place where you get all four seasons in a week

PostIncoming Absence

If it hasn't been obvious already, my activity on here has gone from basically the point of Mount Everest to... nothing.

I've got a lot of IRL stuff going on right now, and to say the least I have no idea whether or not I'll even be able to get on my laptop over the summer. At least for this first month.

So for now, I'm just going to say I'm going on a four-week hiatus... But this could easily go on for longer. Now when I say hiatus I don't mean 100% poof - I mainly mean that I am not going to be able to really roleplay. I may get a reply up once and awhile, but that is very unlikely.

I love you guys pls don't kill me. ♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokefarm.com/user/Bayx
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Incoming Absence :: Comments

Re: Incoming Absence
Post on Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:39 pm by Echo
Aww, alright. Good luck with everything!
Post on Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:49 am by Bun Bun
Can't wait for you to come back~
Post  by Sponsored content

Incoming Absence

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Aubade :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: