Project Aubade
Welcome to Project Aubade! Drop by this topic if you are thinking about joining! Thank you!

http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/t62-welcome-to-project-aubade-this-is-what-you-need-to-know
Project Aubade
Welcome to Project Aubade! Drop by this topic if you are thinking about joining! Thank you!

http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/t62-welcome-to-project-aubade-this-is-what-you-need-to-know
Project Aubade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deep within a lab in Iceland, a new virtual reality project has been launched. The participants, however, were kidnapped. Welcome to the world of Project Aubade.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ohaiyo!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minami

Minami

Bits : 2526

Ohaiyo!! Empty
PostOhaiyo!!

Hello everyone! ^o^/

I was unsure of where to do something like this so I figured the chatterbox would work. In any case, I hope to have fun here in Project Aublade! I hope you're ready for my shenanigans. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Ohaiyo!! :: Comments

Bun Bun
Re: Ohaiyo!!
Post Sun May 07, 2017 11:16 am by Bun Bun
Weee, hi, hello~~

I'm Bun Bun, the site baby ^^ I'm looking forward to roleplaying with you and getting to know you better. Don't forget to drop by chat whenever you are feeling like talking~
Splotch
Post Sun May 07, 2017 11:19 am by Splotch
Welcome to Aubade! I'm excited to get to know you and RP with you! The chat box is awesome to get to know everyone, so if you are in a talking mood, hit us up. See you around! ( ´∀`)
Echo
Post Sun May 07, 2017 11:46 am by Echo
This would've been best under Member Announcements, but it's alright that you posted it in chatterbox at first. I moved it for you.

But welcome to the site! It's really exciting to see more people around, especially newcomers, so I'm looking forward to getting to know you~ If you ever have any questions, feel free to PM me or another staff member, or stop by the chatbox. We're all pretty friendly, so I hope you like it here!
Kitty
Post Sun May 07, 2017 11:48 am by Kitty
I am so ready for your shenanigans.

But otherwise, hello! Welcome to Aubade! I'm a fellow user of the site who's been around since Launch. If you have any questions you can usually find one of the staff (Purple names!) on the Chatbox. I lurk there all day too.

Enjoy our small corner of the Internet!
Post  by Sponsored content

Ohaiyo!!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Aubade :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: