Project Aubade
Welcome to Project Aubade! Drop by this topic if you are thinking about joining! Thank you!

http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/t62-welcome-to-project-aubade-this-is-what-you-need-to-know

Deep within a lab in Iceland, a new virtual reality project has been launched. The participants, however, were kidnapped. Welcome to the world of Project Aubade.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

By the Waterfalls [closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coon

Bits : 193

PostSubject: Re: By the Waterfalls [closed]   Tue May 09, 2017 12:46 am

Mason opened his mouth to reply, his eyes narrowed as he looked up at the boy. He was ready to have some venom in his words, but it all changed when he saw the name. He recalled now. "Callum..?" Mason stood up, his eyes looking at the name. "I.. I do know you! We looked for you for years! Laine and I, but we couldn't find you.." They had assumed he was dead... "Don't you remember? We would play video games together.. And Laine would teach you things while I was at school." What happened between then and now? Well Mason changed a lot, but clearly something happened with Callum...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echo
Keeper of the Akashic Records

Bits : 709

PostSubject: Re: By the Waterfalls [closed]   Tue May 09, 2017 12:55 am

For the first time since he entered the game, he stopped smiling, his eyes narrowing icily. What was this player going on about? Didn't he just say that they've never met before? The only place they had seen each other was at the fountain, on the first day, and they hadn't spoken then either. There was no way that they would know each other. "I'm sorry, must I repeat myself?" He asked sarcastically, allowing the malice to slip into his voice. Callum cleared his throat before continuing. "You must have a very slow-processing brain." Taking a deep breath, he allowed a smooth mask to blanket over his features, the smile returning as though it had never disappeared.

Callum · Lilian
Martial Artist + Mage / Third Level ~ Ranger / First Level
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coon

PostSubject: Re: By the Waterfalls [closed]   Thu May 11, 2017 11:51 pm

Mason gritted his teeth. How did he not remember? How could he not remember... Anger swelled up inside the mage, but there was no outlet. There was no reason to get angry at someone who couldn't remember. Unless he intentionally forgot.. or maybe his mother made him forget. Didn't he know that she couldn't get to him here? Unless she was helping to run this show...

"Maybe you are the one will the slow brain." Mason muttered. This was certainly Callum or at least appearance wise this was, but the personality wasn't the same.. Maybe Callum was truly dead and replaced by whatever this mess was.. He missed the old Callum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echo

PostSubject: Re: By the Waterfalls [closed]   Fri May 12, 2017 12:32 am

A complacent smirk etched itself across his features, never quite reaching his eyes as he folded his arms behind his back in a professional manner. That was a statement to laugh at; as if he would have anything more than a sharp mind at his disposal. An offended eyebrow arched. "For all of this hinting about knowing me, I'm sorely disappointed with your current display." Callum's gaze bore holes into Mason's, burning with contempt and patience, his fingers clenching themselves out of sight. "I'm certain I wouldn't waste my time on pointless activities with someone as incapable as you."

Everyone else thus far in the game had proven themselves to be complete idiots. This player was no different. "So why don't you shut up?"

Callum · Lilian
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coon

PostSubject: Re: By the Waterfalls [closed]   Sat May 13, 2017 12:02 am

"If you are so certain about not wasting your time with people like me then why are you still here?" He was doing exactly what he said he didn't want to do. If he was such a disappointment then nothing was stopping Callum from leaving. Mason was to hard headed to go elsewhere, and there was the fact that there would be a small victory in getting Callum to leave instead of him.

"If anyone needs to shut their mouth it's you." Mason said. He turned his pale gaze away from the boy. He didn't care enough to respond to him much anymore. He would have taken action but he doubted he had enough skill in this game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echo

PostSubject: Re: By the Waterfalls [closed]   Sat May 13, 2017 1:00 am

When the players were most desperate, they seemed to think it would be best to turn his words on him and ask him to follow his own advice. It was the lowest point that they would hit when they were unsure of what else to say in response; that was clear enough from previous interactions. He averted his eyes for a brief moment, closing them before permitting his smile to widen. There was a warning tone in Mason's voice, a way of intimidation in an attempt to force him down. Was he trying to challenge him? How foolish.

He wasn't the slightest bit terrified, only interested. Callum found himself amused, if anything, to see what would transpire next, entertained by the threat and gesture. It was a pathetic attempt, really. No fear, just amusement, as if Mason were a circus clown and he was a critic. Inspired by his current thought process, he neared his face threateningly towards the mage's, just for the fun of seeing how he would react. They were extremely close, close enough that the heat emitting from their bodies would combine with the other's. Their noses were only mere centimeters away, and a sudden movement forward, their lips would touch.

His feather-like green hair gently brushed against Mason's skin when the wind softly blew it to his direction. One hand was wrapped around the hilt of his sword, and with ease, he could slice the dark-haired boy within mere seconds should any violent movements be made. "Perhaps," he started, voice taking an innocent tone as he tilted his side slightly to the side, "you need my help to make you shut up?" A mirage, an illusion, but he looked completely clueless to his own actions, a naive ploy. An identical image to a boy long ago.

Callum · Lilian
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By the Waterfalls [closed]   

Back to top Go down

By the Waterfalls [closed]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2