Project Aubade
Welcome to Project Aubade! Drop by this topic if you are thinking about joining! Thank you!

http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/t62-welcome-to-project-aubade-this-is-what-you-need-to-know
Project Aubade
Welcome to Project Aubade! Drop by this topic if you are thinking about joining! Thank you!

http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/t62-welcome-to-project-aubade-this-is-what-you-need-to-know
Project Aubade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deep within a lab in Iceland, a new virtual reality project has been launched. The participants, however, were kidnapped. Welcome to the world of Project Aubade.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unofficial Art Raffles [Echo ver.]

Go down 
+8
Coon
Sombra
Splotch
Crystal
Sleepy
Ice
Wilde
Echo
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo
Keeper of the Akashic Records
Echo

Bits : 3089

Unofficial Art Raffles [Echo ver.] Empty
PostSubject: Unofficial Art Raffles [Echo ver.]   Unofficial Art Raffles [Echo ver.] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 8:39 pm

Okay, I hate myself a tad bit, but I'm making this thread to handle all of my raffles and such, whenever I feel like holding them. Each raffle might have different rules here and there if I want to shake things up, but for the most part, I have the same general rules.

• If you won the previous raffle, you can't participate in the current one to make it fair for everyone else.
  • No cheating. I don't like cheaters. If I find out you're cheating, I'm banning you from one or two of my raffles. If you continuously cheat, I'm perma-banning you from my raffles. :I
  • If you win, please, for the love of my life, do not rush me to finish your prize. I know I'm not very busy nowadays and have a lot of free time, but I might be having a bad day or not feeling up to drawing; rushing me just makes me feel less inclined to finish/do it halfheartedly.
  • No complaining if you don't win. Don't be a spoilsport, m8.
  • In the case of random number generator raffles, I will be streaming the results of who wins the raffle to ensure that I'm not making things up/trying to get away with not drawing people's prizes. Hold me accountable.
  • I'm choosing what kind of raffle is being held. My word is final on that.
  • If you win, you have the choice to choose what prize there is - if I have the option out there - and how you want it to be drawn. I expect you to give me a reference of your character's faceclaim and their personality and whatever other things that are necessary; this is especially important for character design raffles, so don't kill me if I ask you 500 questions to get stuff right or PM you 3 million times to ask if it looks okay.
  • I still can't draw boys. Or adults. Or anything that isn't loli or shota. /s Don't expect bara boys or something; the best I can do with males is bishounen I actually can't do that either
  • Will add more rules if I see the need to/feel like it/remember something maybe.

「 1st raffle · C H A R A C T E R D E S I G N
4/19 - 4/22
2 character designs (might bump up to 3 if I feel up to it)
Pick a number between 1 - 30; don't pick a taken number.
Join.me to show the results happening on 4/22 9 PM PDT.

And if you guys need examples of my art, then I have my dump or you can join our Discord since I'll post stuff there as I finish them; my dump is a monthly update, for the most part, and I might throw down WIPs on chat sometimes.

Last edited by Echo on Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:53 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wilde
Lore Whore
Wilde

Bits : 2534

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Art Raffles [Echo ver.]   Unofficial Art Raffles [Echo ver.] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 8:42 pm

I choose 12!
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Bits : 2558

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Art Raffles [Echo ver.]   Unofficial Art Raffles [Echo ver.] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 8:42 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.sloughcreek.boards.net
Sleepy

Sleepy

Bits : 2556

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Art Raffles [Echo ver.]   Unofficial Art Raffles [Echo ver.] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 8:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Bits : 2595

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Art Raffles [Echo ver.]   Unofficial Art Raffles [Echo ver.] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 8:53 pm

#7 lEGGo
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Bits : 2676

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Art Raffles [Echo ver.]   Unofficial Art Raffles [Echo ver.] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 8:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Sombra

Sombra

Bits : 2562

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Art Raffles [Echo ver.]   Unofficial Art Raffles [Echo ver.] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 9:08 pm

24!
Back to top Go down
Coon

Coon

Bits : 2573

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Art Raffles [Echo ver.]   Unofficial Art Raffles [Echo ver.] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 10:59 pm

I will take 9
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Bits : 2658

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Art Raffles [Echo ver.]   Unofficial Art Raffles [Echo ver.] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 11:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Bits : 2555

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Art Raffles [Echo ver.]   Unofficial Art Raffles [Echo ver.] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 11:45 pm

Back to top Go down
https://projectaubade.rpg-board.net
Bun Bun
Romanian Mail-Order Bride
Bun Bun

Bits : 2509

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Art Raffles [Echo ver.]   Unofficial Art Raffles [Echo ver.] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 4:43 am

lucky 23~~

also yee I convinced Echo ^^
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Bits : 2626
Location : Indiana - The only place where you get all four seasons in a week

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Art Raffles [Echo ver.]   Unofficial Art Raffles [Echo ver.] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 8:11 am

17~
Back to top Go down
http://pokefarm.com/user/Bayx
Echo
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Art Raffles [Echo ver.]   Unofficial Art Raffles [Echo ver.] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 3:34 am

Bumping this up a bit, just in case. 8 1/2 hours left~
Back to top Go down
Echo
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Art Raffles [Echo ver.]   Unofficial Art Raffles [Echo ver.] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 11:07 pm

Alright, the winners are Sleepy, Wild, and Splotchu. I did the join.me, so people can vouch for me if you think I'm lying. >_<;

But to the winners...
  • If you have more than one character, choose one character that you want me to do a design for. Just one.
  • Send me a quick synopsis of their personality (unless you have it in your character pages, which I'll check up on myself). This is just to give me a good idea of how your characters should look.
  • If there's specific elements to a design that you want me to put into your character design, please give me examples on how you want it to look.
  • I actually recommend that you give me pictures to work off of because if you don't, I'm 500% guaranteed to give your character a cloak/hoodie/scarf/cape/anything flowy because I'm obsessed with them. If needed, I recommend scrolling through Granblue's SSR and SR character lists because they have some amazing character designs that I tend to find inspiration from anyway. Might as well pick what you want 'em to look like before I completely decide for you. |D
  • You guys aren't allowed to enter the next raffle.

So, that's all! Congrats to the winners and good luck to everyone next time around~
The next raffle will be more character designs... Probably in about a month. Maybe a shorter amount of time if I feel generous.
Back to top Go down
Wilde
Lore Whore
Wilde

Bits : 2534

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Art Raffles [Echo ver.]   Unofficial Art Raffles [Echo ver.] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 11:21 pm

Damian Brooks - He acts and believes he is better than everyone and isn't afraid to try and show it, even though that usually ends up in him winding up on his ass.
FC - http://www.zerochan.net/Hyakuya+Yuuichirou
pls continue the outfit that you already designed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Art Raffles [Echo ver.]   Unofficial Art Raffles [Echo ver.] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unofficial Art Raffles [Echo ver.]
Page 1 of 1